When you have studied this session, you should be able to:
- Define and use correctly each of the key words printed in bold.
- Explain what is meant by sustainability.
- Explain the key factors contributing to sustainable WASH service delivery in different stages of a project.
- Describe how access to facilities can positively or negatively influence community’s behaviour in safe hygiene and sanitation practices.
- Demonstrate how governance can positively and negatively affect sustainability.
Last modified: Tuesday, 2 August 2016, 3:12 AM